Best Whatsapp Status and Quotes IdeasDepression can be a real bummer, especially when you’re fishing for attention with your sad WhatsApp status quotes. There’s a strong chance your sadness stems from people.
Humans suck sometimes, like when they dissed your Pokémon cards by insulting your collection that you spent countless hours organizing, so much for those “friends.”
So what’s a good middle ground between excluding yourself from everyone without becoming a recluse? WhatsApp statuses of course, take a good look at these sad but honest views about life.
Top 30 Sad Whatsapp Status for Broken Heart Lovers
- Move On. Its just a chapter in the past. don't close the book. just turn the page.
- Sometime's you gotta pretend everything's is okey.
- Smilining has always been easier than explaining why you're sad.
- Don't market your sadness to others.... no one is interested to buy it.
- Real feelings don't just "GO AWAY"
- I can see it in your eyes; deep inside you want to cry.
- Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.
- You cannot possibly imagine exactly how much i hate myself.
- I've never been afraid to fail.
- Love me when i least deserve it because that is when i really need it.
- Note to self: stop expecting.
- You broke my heart. but i still love you with all the pieces.
- because no matter what i'd still choose you.
- I hate getting flashbacks of things i dont want to remember.
- Smile. It will make her so jealous to see you happy without her.
- I didn't choose you. my heart did.
- And something you just have to forget about that person you once loved and move on.
- I wish i could ignore you like you ignore me.
- It's okey to be little sad sometimes.
- I found the right one at wrong time. :(
- It kills me to imagine you with anybody else.
Or maybe you just want to express your feelings with a status to vent instead of doing something dangerous, like hurting yourself or selling your Pokémon cards.
Still feeling sad, right? Yeah, it’s hard to rush yourself to get over that annoying gloomy mood. But going over those quotes helps you acknowledge and face your sadness, which is a lot healthier than trying to repress it or pretend it’s not happening.
I feel like a balloon… Looking bright and cheerful, but empty and lonely inside.
It’s just like when you fart in an elevator with people in it, no one is saying anything but everyone is thinking the same thing. You’re the only one holding a burrito so it’s pretty obvious you did it.
So you just got to man up and declare, “Yes, yes I did it.” You were a balloon filled with gas and loneliness, it’s time to let it all out and update your WhatsApp status.